Day 298 – I have never been a big fun of crafts. Even when my kids were younger, I kept craft time to a minimum. However, when thinking about Halloween activities, creating cute crafty creations is a common activity. So, I thought I would share a few environmentally friendly craft ideas.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Halloween Ornaments from Recycled Christmas
- Ghost jugs made from plastic milk containers
- Eek-o-friendly Halloween Decorations
- Eco-friendly DIY Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Halloween Crafts
This Halloween keep the planet in mind while you’re having a spooktaular time.
Tomorrow, a guide to sustainable living.