Day 182 – What is Plastic Free July?
“It is a global movement that helps millions of people be part of the solution to plastic pollution – so we can have cleaner streets, oceans, and beautiful communities.” – plasticfreejuly.org
Will you be part of Plastic Free July by choosing to refuse single-use plastics?
Click HERE to receive weekly emails with tips and tricks to help keep you motivated throughout the month.
Read inspirational stories about how people have gone plastic free at home, work, school and in their communities.
Challenge yourself to do the following this month:
- Refuse plasticware when ordering out.
- Swap a plastic household item with a more sustainable option.
- Avoid using plastic produce bags and grocery bags at the store.
- Replace a food product packaged in plastic with a more recyclable option (aluminum, glass, cardboard)
- Encourage others to go plastic free this month.
By making the effort to go plastic free this month, you may realize that this is something you can do every month.
Tomorrow, we’re half way there!